The demonstration took place at busy Ambedkar Chowk in the evening. It was led by state President Pushpadevi Singh, former M.P. Eminent persons from different walks of life enthusiastically took part in it. To name a few-
1. Dr Rakesh Gupta, state vice president and President Raipur District.
2. M.K.Nandy, vice president, trade union leader
3. Rajesh Bissa, state general secretary and state Congress secretary
4. Gautam Bandopadhyaya, social activist
5. Uma Prakash Ojha, industrialist and social activist
6. Prof Zakia Khan, e. c. member and university professor
7. Dr Rakesh Tiwari, e.c.member and professor
8. Dr Ganesh Pandey, district jt. Sec.
9. Dr A.R.Dalla, surgeon and social worker
10. Jamaluddin, advocate
11. Dr Parivesh Mishra, physician and peace activist
12. Ramesh Kothari, industrialist and activist
13. R.D.C.P. Rao, CPI state secretary
14. Sanjay Parate, CPIM state secretary
15. C.R.Bakshi, veteran communist leader
16. Tejinder, eminent author and former dy. dir. gen, DoorDarshan
17. Sanjay Thakur, RTI activist and Gandhian researcher
18. Rajendra Chandak, civil society activist and state treasurer
19. Prabhakar Chaube, veteran author, journalist, teacher and CPI leader
Mahendra Misra, ex railway board member who has authored a well researched book on Palestine, on this occasion briefly spoke on the issue and condemned the aggressive, expansionist, Zionist policy of Israel and unilateral decision of Donald Trump to recognise Jerusalem as capital of Israel.
Lalit Surjan, member of the national presidium was also present.